Discover the Secrets to Capturing Beautifully Exposed Photos!
An Amazon.com Best Seller
More than 4,000 copies sold to date.
One of the major problems photographers face is not knowing how to properly expose a photo.
Often, a photographer will go out into the field, snap a few photos and be disappointed with the results. Sometimes the photos turn out darker than intended, while others turn out too bright. It seems to be just pure luck that any photos ever come out with the correct exposure, but even if they do some can still use a little tweaking to be “perfect.”
The trick to fixing these problems is by understanding exposure.
What many new photographers don’t know is that there are certain things that you must think about in regards to the exposure of a photograph before you ever take it. In fact, several concepts and camera settings must be mastered before you can even think about creating a properly exposed image.
We’ll teach you these things in this book.
Finally, a Book that Teaches How to Master Exposure!
Available exclusively in the Amazon.com Store for only
$6.99 $2.99! (Offer Expires in 48 hours) Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you don’t find value in it, return it for a full refund.
Exposure is the most fundamental aspect of photography that one must learn in order to capture great photographs. Our intention with this book is to take the mystery out of how to capture beautifully exposed images that are never too dark or too bright, but are always spot on! By the end, you’ll know how to expose any image correctly each an every time, before you even touch the shutter button!
Inside this Guide You’ll Discover Topics such as:
- What is exposure
- How exposure is controlled
- What affect exposure has on an image
- How to capture a “correct” exposure each and every time
- How to eliminate overexposed and underexposed images before ever taking a picture
- How to purposefully overexpose or underexpose an image for creative effect
- The definition of aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how each affects the outcome of a photograph
- How the internal camera exposure meter works and the power it has over an image
- An outline of the various light metering options your camera provides
- Tips and tricks on how to properly meter any scene
- How manual mode can be used to capture better photographs
- What semi-automatic modes are, such as aperture priority (Av) and shutter priority (Tv), and how each can be used to help you take better exposures
- Important things you must take into consideration when adjusting exposure
- and much more!
Download it Now for only
$6.99 $2.99! (Offer Expires in 48 hours) And, start learning how to master exposure today. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you don’t find value in it, return it for a full refund.
Note: Downloadable books from the Amazon Store can be read on any computer or device. You DO NOT have to have a Kindle or iPad to read them. In fact, you can read this book through the Amazon website using their online Cloud Reader with any web browser!
This Book is For:
- Those who want to learn how capture beautifully exposed photos
- Anyone who wants to have better control over the outcome of their photos
- Photographers who see amazingly exposed photos online and want their own photos to look like them
- Anyone who struggles with capturing photos that are exposed perfectly and are tired of taking photos that are too dark or too bright
- Anyone who has just started learning photography and wants to take it further
If you own a DSLR camera you owe it to yourself to learn about how to manipulate exposure for creative effect.
Download Your Copy Today
This guide is available exclusively in the Amazon.com Store.
Get it for only
$6.99 $2.99. (Offer Expires in 48 hours) Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you don’t find value in it, return it for a full refund.
To secure your copy, simply click the Download it Now button below.
You’ll be taken directly to the Amazon web page listing where you can make your payment and get immediate access for download.
Like what you read?
Then join 10,000+ other photographers who have downloaded our best-selling Mastering Photography Book Series on Amazon.com
Each book is jam packed with tips and tricks that'll teach you how to become a better photographer, fast. With hundreds of positive reviews already from photographers just like yourself, you'll find it to be a great resource.
Just click the button below to find out more about it.